JB – 72 – Claims Handler – Personal Lines
Claims Handler will be responsible for delivering a high quality, professional advice service to your clients concerning any claims issues.
- Handling a variety of internal claims.
- Evaluating the prospects of a claim.
- Identifying which information is required to progress a claim further.
- Communicating with a wide variety of people.
- Maintaining a professional telephone manner.
- Ensuring the client is happy and understands the claims process.
- Resolving queries/complaints.
- Ensuring all information is obtained to make an informed decision on the claim
- Deal with in-house queries on leads/claims.
- Discuss possibilities of making a claim.
- Good numerical skills.
- Proficient in IT, with working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Previous experience in an insurance company managing your own caseload of claims notification to settlement
- Motivated individual with a willingness to develop and learn new skills
- Able to work as an effective team member